Article Date:
March 2010

Word Count:



Qualify as a Real Estate Professional to Deduct Rental Losses

You can be a lawyer or medical doctor and also qualify as a real estate professional with respect to your rental properties.


The classification as a real estate professional improves your after-tax rental property profits by allowing passive loss tax deductions that require your partner (the government) to chip in with tax money.


With good planning, you can get your IRS partner to chip in its cash sooner rather than later. Sooner builds your profits quicker and to a higher level (because ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article

Already a subscriber?

Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee